The October 28th, 2012 (October 27 at the location of the epicenter) M 7.7 earthquake south of Masset, Canada, occurred.
powered_by.png, 1 kB

Home arrow News arrow Dreams and Visions arrow Seven Open Visions
Seven Open Visions PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Saturday, 26 May 2007

Total Destruction Of West Coast Of Canada

By Joshua Taylor


Feb. 1988, Bangs, Texas - as seen by Joshua Taylor - First recorded from Memory, Sept. 15th, 1993, Jasper, Arkansas.

Prelude: Before sharing these visions, I feel led of the Lord to relate certain background information relevant to the comprehension and understanding of what shortly is to befall not only America, but Canada as well.

 Up to this point in my spiritual walk, I had not experienced any open visions whatsoever, although the Holy Spirit had revealed various inner visions and other supernatural experiences needed for spiritual growth. Ever since my initial conversion in a conservative Christian Church in Regina, Saskatchewan in May of 1975, looking back, God surely had His hand upon my life. For the first six years, I listened and intensively studied the foundational teachings of the Word.

From 1981 until 1987, the Lord led me on various missionary journeys across my own country. During this second set of six years, God set me free from previous traditional bondage's, and set my feet on higher ground through a greater revelation of His Word. Above all, through my nomadic lifestyle, the Lord taught me to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

It was toward the end of this second phase, in 1985, while attending a spirit-filled summer camp in Rock Lake, Manitoba that the Angel of the Lord first appeared to me. Unknowingly, God was preparing my soul to enter into the final stage of preparation. It was Gabriel who also appeared twice in these seven open visions. Up until this time, I knew in my spirit that the Lord had a call upon my life to serve Him. It was not until Christmas of 1988, that God revealed through the five-fold ministry, that I was not only called, but a chosen vessel as well. Chosen by His mercy! It was during this third set of six years, from 1988 until the spring of this year of 1993, that the Lord stripped me of all things allowing Satan to prove me that I might learn to be faithful. During this time in the wilderness, the Spirit of the Lord led me to seven springs of 'living waters' where I received various aspects of the deeper things of God. All seven of these 'Trumpet' ministries were formerly birthed out of the 1948 revival. After 18 years of preparation and testing, the Spirit of God anointed my feet to go forth to preach and to minister His word and power of deliverance. In my spirit, I know that these seven open visions will shortly come to pass. And when they do, America will be shaken as the great and terrible 'Day of the Lord' is ushered in! Although many details of my testimony have been purposely left out, I pray that what God has allowed me to reveal will set a foundation in which to better comprehend these seven open visions. May God receive all the glory and honor. Let each one lift Jesus higher, that the light of Christ will shine forth in newness of life. As of this moment, I had not previously recorded these visions given over five and one half years ago. A few details may be lost, but in the intensity in which I received this visitation of the Spirit of God will forever remain.

Update to Feb. 1988 After having resided for a season in Texas within a spirit-filled community, I was in the process of saying my farewells prior to departing back up into my own country, when the 'Spirit of the Lord' fell on me as it did Ezekiel. The home of the elderly sister whom I had the privilege to help build, was still a shell on the inside with sheets for walls. Early that morning in Feb. of 1988, I awoke at approximately ten minutes to six to use the restroom. My mind was yet half asleep as I felt my way back to bed in the pre-dawn darkness. There was no indication that God was about to move to open up the windows of heaven, to pour out seven open visions lasting for 45 minutes. These visions would not only affect my life in times to come, but would affect all of North America! It was precisely six a.m. as I lay back down on the davenport. To me, this was just another morning. Nothing unusual. As my body touched the bed, I instantly became slain as the Spirit of God came in like a wave with such force, that it caused my body to roll over on its right side! Unable to speak, or to move or even to think, with my eyes wide open, the Lord took my soul into a future time and place. God had not just opened a door that I might witness with the eyes of the Spirit of things to come, but He also quickened all my natural as well as spiritual senses of perception. I lived and breathed and felt all that was in and around me. Seven times the Spirit of the Lord came in like a mighty wave, causing my body to rollover from one side and then to the other. Each time one vision ended, another began. For a full year after having these seven open visions, I had to learn to live with what God had revealed in order to retain my own sanity and frame of mind.

VISION # 1 - In the vision, I had returned to Texas to fellowship with the brethren I had previously become acquainted with. For no apparent reason, God cut my visit short and opened up a door to return back to my own country. It was imperative to leave immediately! The next morning I remember boarding the ferry in Port Angeles just outside of Seattle for Victoria, British Columbia. I remember being very solemn as if I already knew beforehand what was to take place on this particular mission. The passage itself seemed to be in the cool of the year where a light jacket had to be worn. There was no indication of snow being on the ground or in the air. In my spirit it seemed to be about five a.m. The sun had not yet come up above the horizon. As to what season it was, it could have been early spring or late fall.

VISION # 2 - As the Spirit of the Lord came in for a second time, the force of it pushed me yet into another vision. Turning over on my left side, I could see myself leaving the ferry terminal. There was quickness in my walk. After what seemed to be five minutes or so, I remember entering the front doors of a newspaper office in the downtown part of the city. To the right of the counter in front of me, the wall clock showed the time to be twenty-five minutes past eight in the morning. The office staff seemed to be half asleep as if they just returned after having the weekend off. Two or three of the staff still had cups of coffee in their hands. Standing to the left side of the front counter, with my back to the street entrance, I remember being dressed in black with a large staff in my right hand. In the spirit, I could perceive them mocking me, as God had me to speak forth a warning to evacuate the west side of Vancouver Island. An earthquake measuring approximately 7.4 would hit twenty miles west of Victoria, causing a six foot tidal wave to come inland. I said that God's mercy would be in it, and that minimal damage would occur if the news media would warn the public to take the necessary precautions. The Lord had me to make it very clear that this particular earthquake, was a final warning in that the next quake would destroy all life along the west coast of North America! Later that afternoon, I found myself back in the same office. Standing there in silence, I simply waited for the hand of God to move. It was a few minutes before two-thirty when I glanced up at the wall clock. Suddenly everything became quiet and deathly still! Even the birds stopped singing, sensing what was about to happen. Within moments, the silence was broken when every phone in the office began to ring off the hook. A six foot tidal wave had been sighted heading eastward towards the city resulting from a 7.4 earthquake twenty miles out in the Pacific. It was not until recently that I realized that severe damage must have occurred knocking out transportation on the west side of the island.

VISION # 3 - Again the vision ended as suddenly as it began. Panic had already begun to sweep over the island as people prepared to evacuate their homes for the safety of the mainland. The roads leading to the east side of the island were rapidly being jammed with traffic. It was somewhere during this time, that I met a fellow believer in the Lord who helped me get to the Nanaimo ferry terminal. Hundreds were in the process of leaving for the mainland heading for Vancouver. I remember telling this brother to transfer all his financial assets 'off the island,' in and around the Hope area.. Otherwise he would lose everything to destruction. This man was extremely wealthy, and believed the word of the Lord. In the Spirit, I was lifted high above the Nanaimo terminal, and could see two and three lines of traffic had already backed up for what looked to be two or three miles in length. Extra ferries had to be called in to handle the enormous increase in both vehicle and foot traffic.

VISION # 4 - For the fourth time, the Spirit of the Lord came in like a wave and forced my body onto the opposite side. The scene of the vision changed, and I was once again back in my body. This time I found myself on the top rear deck of a ferry preparing to leave port. As I stood with many others on the rear of the passenger deck, I could see the boarding ramp, 'the walk ramp,' being raised up for departure. It was at this very moment that I instinctively turned to the south side of the ferry. The water in the harbor began to boil with much activity, as a huge forty-five to fifty-foot dinosaur suddenly stood up out of the water!!! The front claws of this huge prehistoric creature was no more that ten feet off the rear of the deck. His gigantic head was as big as a medium-sized car, with teeth that looked to be nearly two feet in length. I was close enough to feel the heat of its breath as it looked down at the people on the rear of the deck. Many on board the back part of the vessel were killed by massive heart attacks due to the fear of the creature that apparently was pushed up from the quake. Everyone except for myself was stunned and severely in shock at what was taking place. Walking up to this flesh eater, I began to communicate with it. Almost able to touch its claws, I told him that he had done a good job, and to turn around and to go back into the water. This giant could have easily damaged the ferry. Its great size was almost beyond belief!

VISION # 5 - For the fifth time the scene of the vision changed, and I found myself at the Horseshoe Bay terminal. The ferry was just pulling into port. It was apparent that news had already reached the mainland as there was much activity in and around the area. As the ferry backed up into the docking zone, I could see that many major news networks had jammed around the pre-boarding gates. ABC, NBC, CTC, all the big ones. For some strange reason, they were looking to me for answers. As I began to say something, the Spirit of the lord took me over. Still dressed in black and with a staff in my right hand, a major prophetic warning went out of my mouth for all people to evacuate the West Coast. Those who refused to heed this warning would not be spared. This was God's mercy not only to His own, but to all who would listen to His voice. This destruction that was foretold, was God's judgment upon the evil and unrighteousness not only in the Vancouver area, but south to Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Mexico, and on down to the southern tip of Argentina. God was angry, and was about to shake all the west coast beginning in Alaska. It was at this point in the vision, that the arc-angel Gabriel suddenly appeared on my right-hand side, and asked me: "Where can my people go?" In answer to His question, I pointed up North to a remote area outside the Prince George area. In the vision, I handed the Angel of the Lord a long white tube that held the blueprints for survival. At the time of the visions, the Holy Spirit had just begun to reveal these plans for the survival of God's people. It was not until the spring of 1993, that the first phase of these survival plans were completed.

VISION # 6 - For the sixth time, the scene of the vision changed, and I found myself lifted up in the Spirit on the west side of Hope. From this vantage point high above the earth, I could see many cars, trucks, trailers, etc., loaded down with all that they could carry, heading for the northern part of the province. It looked as if 10,000 vehicles or 10, 000 people had heeded this warning to flee the Vancouver area, that they might escape the judgment of God. In the Spirit, it felt as if seven to ten days had elapsed since the warning had been carried by the major news networks. At this point in the vision, I found myself back in by body, standing on the west side of Hope near the highway heading towards Vancouver. For the second time during these visions, the Angel of the Lord appeared on my right hand. Still dressed in black, Gabriel commanded me to take my staff, and to speak forth a major destructive earthquake out in the Pacific. As I did, and as my staff hit the ground, this awesome earthquake immediately took place. Although I did not see the earthquake, I did see the catastrophic tidal wave that stood up out of the water and began making its way towards the mainland. In the Spirit, I knew it was to be a quarter mile high. It washed over the mountains on Vancouver Island as if they were not even there. Within minutes, I watched as this gigantic wave of destruction hit Vancouver and the lower mainland. I saw the faces of three million men, women, and children perish with nowhere to run!!! There were no survivors within 40 miles of the coast. Burnaby, Port Moody, and the other surrounding districts of the lower mainland along with the city of Vancouver no longer existed. Even 90 miles inland, as I stood alongside the highway, water from the tidal wave forced its way up the Fraser River and touched my feet!!

VISION # 7 - For the last time the scene of the vision changed, as the wave of the Spirit of God forced me on my opposite side. God allowed me to feel what it was like if Canada was a living person. It was as if a leg or and arm had been cut off, leaving that person severely crippled. God had brought Canada to her knees in a matter of moments. No longer was she whole!! Judgment had come swiftly, and without mercy for those who disobeyed Hs warning to flee to safety. In my spirit I knew that much of the Alaskan and Californian coast had also been destroyed. Shortly thereafter, word had got out about me speaking this judgment against the west coast. In the vision, I was being blamed for all the destruction and forced to flee my own country. The brother whom I had told to transfer his assets inland, flew me across the border in his private jet. In the Spirit, I could feel the persecution and the hatred towards God's people. The denominational church was in shock as the so-called rapture teaching had not happened to save His people from the wrath of God!! Persecution began to rise up within the cities, forcing many of God's people into the country for survival. In my spirit, I felt as if the 'Great and Terrible Day of the Lord' had finally come upon the would, and the church people who called themselves born-again believers were caught in a snare!!! As fast as the visitation came upon me, it left. Looking at the clock on the sill of the window, it was approximately 6:45 a.m.


The Testimony Joshua David 'Emmanuel' (1974-2004) With winter setting in, I found myself back in Brooks, Alberta, in Lou of missing a court date in the Hat. While scouting for work in the local bar, the Lord led me to a man that night that He used to plant the seed of God in my heart. As court was remanded to Edmonton for the first week of January, I ended up staying at the single men's hostel, where a fellow believer introduced me to the teachings of Moses' David. Staying for a season, the Lord led me East to Fredericton, N.B., the beginning of spring in 1975. Here, I entered into a time of intensive personal study and deprogramming from the Children of God movement. By semester's end, the doors opened up to return back to family in Regina, where a friend of my father's, an elder in the Church of Christ, baptized me by immersion. At the time, I had been studying the scriptures concerning this. Taking this elder's advice, I attended bible camps both in Edward's Lake and Prince George that summer, to rendezvous back in the Fraser Canyon. For the next seven years, the Lord settled me in North Bend, discipled under Dave and Mattle Foreman. Through these two precious jewels, the Lord gave me my foundational teaching concerning the coming of the Lord and the end times. After being laid off from the local mill in the spring of 1980, I ventured back to Regina to where skateboarding became my passion. Inspired by Terry Fox at the time, I left the shores of Jericho Beach the following summer to raise awareness for the mentally challenged. Ending in St. John's, Nfld., the spring of 1983, where I attended a Church of Christ that was spirit filled and into Keith Green. The wisdom of God was leading me out of my conservative upbringing. Leaving Newfoundland that summer to return west, I settled in with a Christian family that I had previously gotten to know in 1975. Inspired by an open vision to outfit a bike with signs against abortion, the Spirit of the Lord led me supernaturally on a second missionary journey, ending in Thunder Bay by Christmas of that year. It was here that the Lord introduced me to a group of believers who lived in community as did the early Church, who were part of the Sam Fife movement. Wintering in Winnipeg, it was my intention to resume the journey the following summer. However, this was not to be. Just as I was preparing to leave, I met a elder brother in the Lord whom God had raised from the dead that very morning. Teaming us up, the Holy Spirit led us to hijack a believer who had fallen prey into the hands of the craft. He was about to be sacrificed as this young man wanted out. As the noose was tightening, we left Winnipeg according to the visions the Lord gave to Noel. An all points was already in progress by the time we reached Portage, and it wasn't until we arrived in Prince George that the craft closed in using the local police force. The group of believers that I had gotten to know there feared any reprisal that might arise, and did not want us around. The Lord closed the door, and Noel took us to a farm that he had been to before in southern Alberta. While recovering from our spiritual wounds, the Lord appeared to me one night upon just entering the house in the cloud of glory. Settling upon my head, the Spirit of the Most High revealed three personal events that are just now coming to fruition. From that time forth, I had been given a gift to be able to discern the Lord's Body. With winter settling in, the Lord gave me my second open vision, this time to build a cross and to take a stand for Him. Inspired by Arthur Blessed, I left Lethbridge a few weeks into the New Year of 86, walking with the cross to Expo with the faith that God had given me. Arriving in Nelson, B.C., I met another believer whom stood before the Lord in death from a drug overdose. Art opened up his home to stay for a season, as this was the Lord's perfect will for both of us at the time. It was at this critical juncture, that another brother in the faith, brought over several prophesy tapes of David Terrel that would have a future impact on our lives in the years to come. This was also a time that the Holy Spirit was training me concerning the teachings of Maitraiya and his kingdom of Darkness. How Art ever had that book of Crème's in his library is still a mystery to the both of us! Shortly after leaving Nelson to venture west as winter was coming to an end, I was verbally assaulted by one of the craft affiliated with the high priest back in the Peg. God's grace was sufficient, and the Lord led me intuitively, safely to arrive at the Gates of Expo that summer. It was at the East Gate, that I came into contact with a small group of believers who followed David Terrel. Staying for a season, I headed back east to visit my family to rest up, and to seek the Lord's will. Still undecided, I left for Winnipeg to do a short walk with the cross. It was here that the Lord brought a handful of us together to spend one month in an upper room experience. Having all things in common, the Lord blessed our time together, and revealed to us visions concerning the future of Israel and the Middle East. We saw Tel Aviv hit by either a biological or chemical warhead, and in self-defense, Israel retaliated and destroyed Damascus. The U.S.A. was in a losing war and NATO had to be called in. A vision was also given of Bro. Terrel standing on the steps outside of a prison, waiting to be transferred. This was God's way of putting a hook in my mouth. Shortly after we all were arrested for propagating the gospel and the end times, the group disbanded. Being at a crossroads, in my spirit, I felt the leading of the Lord to visit this Sam Fife who lived in community outside of Thunder Bay. Within a short time after arriving, the Marshal's took me in, and asked me if I would help them drive a moving truck down to Missouri. Having raised their family in the community, they were returning back to their roots. Accepting the challenge, I stayed until my commitment was completed, and left for Texas in the spring of 87 where the Prophet of God, David Terrel was about to be released. For the next seven years, the Lord placed me under the mantel of this prophetic ministry. It was while in Bangs, that the Lord unveiled to me seven open visions concerning the evacuation and the destruction of Vancouver Island and the entire West Coast of North America and Canada in Feb. of 1988! And it was here, latter that summer, that the Lord put Art and I together to walk across Texas with the cross depicting the seriousness of the times. A few years prior to this, the Lord had me to sit under the teachings of George Warnock in Cranbrook, and it was at the house meeting here, that I received my first work by C. L. Moore who was an elderly prophet at the time.

The winter of 1991 found me in Calgary where I met an individual who was about to take his own life. Putting us together, the Lord blessed us with a recycling business. It was at this time that I finally put the tract together concerning the destruction of the West Coast after having written them out five years after the fact. After our business came to an end, I returned south to attend camp meeting in Bangs, and spent the summer with the Marshals' in Missouri. It was at this juncture, that the Lord called forth a certain handmaiden to stand in the gap, and to birth a man child, making it clear that the time would come, that all things would be made plain, and the we would be ruling and reigning with Him. Returning back to Canada, I hooked up with James, my former business partner in Regina, and we picked up Art on the way, and headed out to Vancouver the winter of 1993. Unknown to me, the next seven years would become my wilderness experience and the dark night of my soul. Tired of jumping through government hoops, I started a contracting business again with James, to have it fall to the ground. Loosing the place where I was living, I pulled up stakes and moved to the Island the fall of 2002. Staying with my girlfriend, I helped her landlady dig out a basement, and by the following summer found full time work refinishing houses. -End of Testimony-

"Rise up, young people! For the Lord shall use this younger generation to carry His glorious gospel to the ends of the earth before the final end comes!"

Personal Update

At this juncture in my spiritual walk, the Lord is in the process of bringing me out of the wilderness experience to raise me up to work for Him. At time's I feel that I have failed God's call on my life as it has been such a struggle just to survive. In my spirit, I perceive that there is less than a handful of years remaining before we enter into an age of earth changes that will affect all on the coastal areas of the world. Especially here on the West Coast of North America. It is time for all whom call upon the name of Jesus to get serious and to turn our attentions fully to the Lord. There is no time to waste! "Last evening, as I was falling asleep, I had a dream of woman holding a picture frame that was covered with a red material. Like a display case. In the center was the imprint of a sword, and that it was being brought in to be cleaned. Then I saw the sword in my right hand, leading me upwards and onwards to land in a castle type of area. I knew that this place was a place of the Lord's royally, and part of what I saw made my spirit sick. The dream changed to inside the castle structure, and I saw another woman with shock on her face. She said that I had been restored and have been raised up to cleanse the abomination out of this high place."

It may well be that it is time for the House of the Lord to be judged in righteous judgment!

This morning, as I came out from the restroom, the Lord spoke to my heart to put a tract together concerning a walk with the cross across Vancouver Island. In my spirit, what the Lord revealed concerning the destruction of the West Coast must go forth, or else the blood of the wicked will be on my hands! This judgment cannot be averted, although it can be lessened in its severity if enough people repent and prepare, as did Noah. You intercessors out there, I would covet your prayers as I prepare to go forth on this walk with the cross to bring forth a message of repentance in this hour. As in various journeys in the past, I have always given a space of time for the Lord to bring forth a conformation or a word not to leave. This time, I feel led by the Holy Spirit to put this forth to His people, that this becomes a body ministry. If this journey be of the Lord, the timing of it is even more important. This mission cannot be done without the support of God's prayer warriors and intercessors to combat the forces of darkness. You can reach me at my e mail address: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

"Concerning the Wrath of God upon the West Coast, no year was given, although certain 'signs' were encoded within the visions themselves.'

Seasonal Indicators

As I boarded ferry in Port Angeles to go to Victoria, I intuitively knew it "to be 5:00 A.M."

As the ferry was pulling into port in Vancouver, the sun was setting upon the city in and around 9 o'clock. This would indicate that we were "shortly before the longest day of the year," and that there was "but a short space of time to leave the lower mainland!"

The water in Port Angeles was cold enough to have ice crystals upon it wherein a fall type jacket or sweater had to be worn. Although the rising of the sun indicated late spring or early summer, the mornings were abnormally cold, while daytime temperatures were quite mild. These two indicators would suggest a "climate change' wherein extreme temperature differences between night and day.

A third seasonal indicator while speaking for the warning in the newspaper office in Victoria, was that the "birds were singing and the trees were full of fresh leaves."

Economic Indicators

It was apparent that "those who had money or the rich and middle class," were not spending! Money was tight and nobody was selling their homes hoping that conditions would improve. The nation was in a time of recession about "to be thrown into a global depression!"

In the visions, I was carrying cash, in particular US currency. "Cash was still king!"

Just as the evacuation of Vancouver Island was under way, while still in Victoria, I suggested by the Word of the Lord for a particular Believer who was extremely wealthy, "to immediately transfer his assets to the mainland." This would indicate, that "banks were still operational" and had not closed their doors pending a national and global depression.

Upon entering into Canada, "the National Identification Card had not yet been forced upon the citizenship of this country."

Canada was "severely crippled economically" by the destruction, bringing the nation into a state of "emergency and economic collapse!" "World-wide depression had come upon North America!"

Prophetic Indicators

As the visions ended, it was strongly evident in my spirit, that "the Great and notable Day or the Lord" was "fully ushered in!"

After the tidal wave hit and destroyed the West Coast, in particular Vancouver and Vancouver Island, word was out that I was "to blame for the destruction" and God had to make a way for my escape.

Within 24 hours of the destruction upon the West Coast, "I knew that a decree was given against all true believers, and that great persecution had begun."

This above declaration, I knew was made by the so-called "Antichrist" fore spoken in the Book of Revelations.

"While in the Spirit" high above Departure Bay in Naniamo, I looked upon the hearts of the people, and if there was a "revival," there was no longer any trace of one.

With the ushering in of "the Kingdom of God", also came the ushering in of the "Kingdom of Darkness" as foretold in Mathew 24!

"The 10, 000 fleeing into the wilderness", fully prepared in advance to start anew, strongly infers that "a remnant was spared and went into a place prepared by the Lord" according to Rev. 12.

This "Great exodus of Souls," could not have happened if there was not "sufficient warning for them to get ready."

The "beast rising out of the ocean" indicated that the "Beast of Revelations was about to rise up out of the sea of humanity!"

Because God did not remove the Christian out of this great judgment, "the Christians themselves were greatly perplexed, and knew that they had been caught in a snare!"

Immediately after the destruction of the West Coast of North America, "great persecution arose against the true Believers in Jesus Christ!

From all the above indicators, "we were yet in the time of the four horsemen!" where the Day of God's wrath is being ushered! The time of the Antichrist is at the same time "being ushered in at this time," just prior to the Man of Sin revealing himself "in name and number!" If so, "we are only years away from the time of great persecution against both believing Jews and Christians world wide!"

Personal indicators

Prior to returning back to my own country, "the Lord commissioned me with a prophetic mantle" by the hands of an older prophet in Texas, to carry out His commission of warning and judgment.

This "man of God, gave me a set of his clothes, and a large staff to speak God's word. He laid his hands upon me, and spoke God's blessings upon my life, and sent me forth in the name of the Lord."

In the visions, I was "walking in an unction of the fullness of the Holy Ghost. All spiritual senses were no longer in part, and the fear of the Lord was strong upon me."

In the visions, "the plans concerning the survival of God's people were fully complete, and handed to the Angel of the Lord!"

Physical indicators

As the first vision begun to unfold, I knew that "a major volcanic eruption was in the process" or "had just happened!" Maybe Mt. Rainer!

In the newspaper office in Victoria, great fear gripped the hearts of the women working there when I appeared in the front office. "It was apparent that I was not a stranger," that the media had been "previously aware" of my personal endeavors "in bringing forth earthquake awareness!"

By the expression on the faces of the office workers, it seemed that an "major earthquake had already occurred on the Island in excess of seven points."

In bringing forth the warning, the word of the Lord indicated that the earthquake would result in "a six foot tidal wave," and that "all vessels on the West Side were to be evacuated!"

The warning quake would "be a mercy quake," before a total destructive quake to follow!

The ferry that I was standing on in the vision, had both a "walk deck" that allowed passengers to cross over to the opposite side without having to go inside of the vessel. This particular ferry was different from the ones now in operation in Naniamo, and may be one of the super-class ferries used between Victoria and the mainland. Where I was standing in the vision, I could see the "bridge of the ship," and the fact that it "backed into Horseshoe Bay," would indicate this particular ferry class. In the Spirit, I knew that the Victoria ferry terminal was no longer operational!

In Conclusion

My personal e-mail is as follows: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

If the Spirit of God puts it on your heart to open up a web page to help in getting this warning out to prepare and leave the West Coast, when the sign of the beast is given, please contact me.

Anyone that is let to share his or her vision, prophecy or dream concerning the coming preparation, evacuation, and coming wrath upon the West Coast, feel free to forward what the Spirit of God has given you.

I would ask that all intercessors of the Lord, pray that the Lord would hold back the full portion of His wrath, in order for His faithful, and those who believe, to have time to get ready. In Jesus' Name- Joshua David [Donald Taylor]

[Editors Note: Joshua (Donald) lives totally dependent upon the Lord to fulfill His needs. He lives out of his camper shell and proclaims the gospel and the judgment that is coming to everyone he meets. The Lord has placed it upon my heart to ask anyone who has been blessed by this ministry to please consider giving to this brother.

1 John 3:17 "But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?"

Any help for him can be sent to:

Donald Taylor

P. O. Box 40
South Hazelton
British Columbia

Thank you and may God richly bless you!]

Last Updated ( Monday, 13 April 2009 )
< Prev   Next >

Random Image

© 2015 Places of Refuge
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.